Friday, April 5, 2013

Making cupcakes and dying eggs!

Friday morning we stayed in and played as it was a yucky rainy day!! But we did venture out to meet Nana and Aunt Pam for lunch!! We came home and had some rest time and then got up and made Easter cupcakes before I had to go to work :(

Emery was quite the little helper making the cupcakes. Daddy and Max were playing a wii game together. After the cupcakes cooled I icing them and the kids put sprinkles on top! I think Emery enjoyed eating the sprinkles more than putting them on top ;)
Finished product!! Kids did good!! They took them with them to Grandmother and Granddaddy's house to dye Easter eggs with the cousins!!

Craig said the kids had a great time picking out colors and dropping the eggs in. I was sad I missed it but good to work Fri and Sat night so I could be home with the babies on Sunday!!

Super fun!!
Being silly with some of the cousins!! Linley and Laney couldn't make it because they were out of town. I know they were missed....especially by Ms. Emery!! 

No comments: