Last Monday the I took a few pics of Em in her new bunny shirt!! The kids were having a visit from the Easter bunny and Emery wanted to wear a bunny shirt. So I whipped one up over the weekend.
Oh so CUTE!!!
Emery was LOVING how soft the bunny was! She kept rubbing and saying "oh mommy it's so soft!!" "tank you"
Back inside for a few pics as it was a bit chilly outside for short sleeves.
After school we came home and got to work making some eggs for their school party on Thur. The kids had wanted to pick out some pre-filled eggs that we found at Costco. They had sports ones and princess. However, I knew we had plenty (way to many) eggs at home for them to choose from. So I told the kids to pick out 12 eggs from our stash. They both actually LOVED picking out their eggs!!
We had run to Target on our way home to grab some candy. The kids picked out sweettarts, sprees, skittles, starburst, and nerds.
Stuffing our eggs!! And eating a little candy while we do it ;)
The kids actually did alot of it on their own!!
The Elmo one was a little hard to get lined up.
Max..."arrrghhhh EASTER eggs!!" LOL
"I DID IT!!"
Posing with their eggs!!
We are getting rid of 24 eggs but will be bringing home many many more this year. I have already placed most of them in a garbage bag to donate to the kids school for their annual church Easter Egg hunt!
No comments:
Post a Comment