Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Turkey Cookies!!

Gobble..gobble... Cookie time!!!

We invited our friends over to make some Turkey and pumpkin cookies for Thanksgiving this week!! The kids only had school on Monday so I thought it would be fun to do something festive with friends this week. And of course to have a little playdate too!
Noah was very excited to make a "chicken" as he was calling his turkey! LOL

Max was excited too!

Emery wasn't so sure about the icing part....she was a little confused about it and I later figured out she would just rather have cookie with no icing!





Little Maggie just watching and thinking! Such a little cutie!

SPRINKLES!!!

Check out Noah's "chicken"!!

And Max's!!!

The best part!!! EATING them!!!

The boys ate their cookies and then headed off to play. So Candice and I had fun making all the rest of them. Here are the ones I made. I didn't take a picture of Candice's cookies but they were super cute!! She tried out a lot of different combinations!!

So basically it was a cookie playdate for the kids and the mommas!! LOL

We had a great time all hanging out together. Thanks Candice, Noah and Maggie for coming and playing with us!!



No comments: