Tuesday, November 8, 2011

October School Crafts

Max's October School Crafts!!

I am thinking they used their knuckles here? Not sure but super cute anyways!!
The coloring sheets are not a craft just wanted to post a few to see how much his coloring changes as he gets older :)

Max made this same craft in Ms Fannies class last year and for whatever reason he REMEMBERS it!! He came home telling me he didn't get to eat the popcorn like in Ms Fannie's class! LOL



I am totally surprised that Max used different colors for these pictures!! They must only give them a certain color to color with that day because at church all of his pictures are usually BLUE!



One of Max's favorite crafts!! They used marbles to paint the web part and he was oh so excited that they used balls to paint with!! Such a cute little idea!!



And just for your info...this is how I display all of Max's cute crafts!! I have this hanging in the playroom. Actually had been looking at some art cable systems at Pottery Barn Kids but they were way expensive so I did a little research and found a blog where the girl had made her own! You can check her out here http://www.positivelysplendid.com/2011/06/pottery-barn-inspired-cable-art-display.html I did alter a few things to my taste. I used twine yarn instead of metal wire and used clothes pins instead of the clippy things she used. I wanted mine to be more natural rustic looking than modern. I love how it turned out! I will post more pictures of the playroom as I get it finished up!! It is ALMOST done!! As well as Emery's room, Max's room, and their bathroom!! It has only taken me 6 plus months to finish them!!
Oh! Almost forgot I actually used the command strips on the back of my wood things instead of attaching picture hangers. It has stayed up with no problems!! Just saying...


No comments: