Our little goodness turned 15 months yesterday!!!

Toddler stats...I am thinking she is about 22 or 23 lbs. We have her 15 month check-up next week so I will get those up asap!
Clothes...size 12 month on separates and some 18 month one piece things.
Shoe size...4
Diaper size...4

Notice in the picture she wanted ALL her babies with her. LOL Emery cracks me up because she will point and say "uh" and I will say "babies" and she will say "yes, yes!" She doesn't really play with her babies that much. She really just likes to cuddle with them and carry them around to different parts of the house :)

Things she loves...her "b" (lovie), her big brother, mommy, daddy, dancing to music, singing (this is new...she has started trying to sing ABCs, God our Father, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Jesus Loves me! She gets the basic tune down by humming and saying her version of words, ha!), eating, playing with anything she isn't suppose to (especially toliet paper, tampons and the toilet...ugh...need I say more) playing with phones (especially ones that work), turning the lights on and off, and bathtime!

Emery LOVES to give kisses!! (Notice below..all puckered up for me!) I just love how affectionate she is!! You can really be having a time with her and she will just run up to you and kiss you or hug you! She definitely knows how to win you over!! Looks like we are in TROUBLE because she is only 15 months and has already figured out how to do that! LOL

Love the look below...like seriously mom WHY do you always take so many pictures of me! LOL

And then the SMILE I LOVE too!!! This girl knows how to ham it up! She is for the most part a little ray of sunshine! She is always smiling, laughing, and having fun these days! She is such a social butterfly too. She LOVES to get every ones attention especially when we are out. She will way at people and her newest thing say "hey babe!" So stinking cute and of course everyone has to just talk back to her!

Talking talking all the time!! Her newest words are Upah (that is up for when she wants me pick her up), chichin (chicken), caca (cracker), cup, es go (lets go), and probably more but I just can't think of them right now.

She has known this for a few months now but I keep forgetting to post it...she knows where her nose, eyes, mouth, feet, hands, belly, and ears are!! So proud of our little boo! She really is learning so much all the time. When you start to count and you say one...she will say two! I am not sure she really knows that one comes after two but she says it every time! Other things she does...when you say lets wash your hands she will start rubbing her hands together and run to the bathroom, when you say lets change your diaper she will go to her room and lay down (usually only if it is a stinky), it really is just crazy how much she has changed in the last month! She is just really understanding so much these days!

I have been trying to do some other things with her like shapes, colors and such. Emery is not really one to sit and learn things. She would rather run around and learn things as she goes. So needless to say we haven't gotten far with those things. But there isn't any rush anyways.

Emery is a little dare devil! She loves to climb up on anything and then stand up! She just isn't afraid of anything really. And if she falls and gets hurt she will go and do the same thing AGAIN! I swear she has a little boy hiding inside of her!

Sleep schedule...well it isn't exactly the same everyday but for the most part she wakes between 6:45 and 7:30. Takes a nap around 1 and usually sleeps 2 hrs at least. Then bedtime is between 8:15 and 8:30.

Eating...well if you remember above that is one of her FAVORITE things to do! LOL I swear she would eat ALL day if I let her. I would say she is starting to get a little picky these days. She is not one to eat veggies outright but I have figured out she will eat them in chicken pot pie or chicken n dumplings. I basically just have to hide them in a cream of something sauce and she will eat them. I would say her favorite foods are fruit, chicken, crackers, cheese, bread, and anything sweet! Some of her not so favorite things to eat are noodles, rice, french fries, veggies, spaghetti, and turkey.

Emery figured out that she can pull the dishwasher door open by herself if it isn't locked...so I find her sitting or standing on the door regularly lately when I forget to lock it! Ha! She LOVES to play in there and I sometimes let her while I am cooking dinner. Of course I take out anything that can hurt her....

Emery is just busy busy busy. She is ALWAYS on the go and I swear I get worn out chasing her around these days! But it is oh so much fun and totally worth it!

She absolutely adores her brother and EVERYTHING he does!! She loves to crawl up in the bed with him, play basketball, hockey, really any sport Max wants to play with her, and she even LOVES to sit and watch Max play the wii (it only last for a few minutes but she usually does this when Max says "watch me sissy"....just so sweet). She will try and mimic things he does or says and my favorite is when he laughs she gets so tickled and laughs too!

Oh our little goodness you are truly a GIFT from God and we are so blessed to have you complete our family! I honestly cannot imagine a day without you! You are such a lovie, cuddly sweet baby girl that is quickly changing more and more each day!! We love you so much and enjoy watching you grow and change all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment