Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November Crafts

Max's NOVEMBER crafts from school!

His little turkey place mat! They laminated it so he could use it to eat on!
Had to post this worksheet because when you ask him what he did at school he would always refer back to the M worksheet with the moon. I think he liked "M" day as he was also the star of the week.

Max's Indian Necklace.

His little pumpkin! I thought he did a pretty good job painting it!

And another proud Max moment. He came home and told me how he knew ALL his shapes and colors today. The funny thing is that boy has know his shapes and most of his colors since before he was 2. Oh well...he doesn't remember that. LOL

His little turkey.

Loving this sweet little poem and handprint!

Pilgrim hat!

Max LOVED this little worksheet too! He told me all about how he got the turkey to the store to get his clothes!

A leaf that I think was actually made last month and used for decoration in the classroom.

And just because I thought these next two were cute...Max made these at church!

He actually makes all kinds of things since we go Wednesday nights and then Craig and the kids go on Sunday mornings. However, most things are covered in a blue crayon, marker, or paint and just not really picture worthy.




No comments: