A huge thanks to Grandmother Lawson for coming over Friday morning to help out with the kiddos so I could get some things ready for Max's birthday party!! Max and Grandmother had a blast playing together while Miss Emery was napping :)

The first part of my morning was spent making cupcakes!

Max loves strawberry cake and that is what he requested! I had to find some super cool sports cups to cover up the pink cake!
LOL
I actually made Max's birthday shirt Thursday night and I LOVE LOVE how it turned out!!

And of course I made it to coordinate with his swim trunks for his party!!

And his towel I got from
Kohls a while back...I got it monogrammed today too!

I actually spent majority of the time Grandmother (aka Mrs Lawson) was over painting the swing set. I actually almost finished. I still have the roof to do but it looks so great! It really looks like we got a new
swingset!

Craig got off a little early and we went to
Lowes and got a piece of plywood cut for the bottom of the
swingset so we could make a sandbox!! Max was so excited and played for quite some time in it! I let him pick out these little sand toys at Target one day this week for a little birthday prize. He actually got something small each day this week. I love me some birthday celebrations!

Friday night I got out his pinata that he picked out at Party City!

He pretty much stuffed it all on his own!

When he was done he said "Okay Let's go HIT it!!" Ha!! He wasn't too happy when he realized that he had to wait until his party the next day!
LOL
Friday night we got most of the things set up so that Sat morning things weren't too crazy!
It really helped a lot and made the party go smoothly...and I stayed up till 1am icing the cupcakes but it was totally worth it because Max was super excited about how they were all iced like sports balls!! Sometimes it is just the little things....
No comments:
Post a Comment