Somehow I found the energy Sunday morning to come home after working all night and do BIRTHDAY breakfast with our little 3 year old!!!! Such a sweet day!!

I stopped by
Howards on my way home to get Max some of his "baby doughnuts"!!

Then I came home and grabbed the
fam to head over to my Mom's house so we could celebrate with my Mom, Dad, Brother, and Darren! I got to crawl in the bed with him and sing Happy Birthday to him. It was such a sweet and special moment! I just love that he loves for me to snuggle up with him!! I wish I could just bottle that up for the future :)

We just had to stick a candle in the "baby doughnut" so we could all sing to Max on his actual birthday! He LOVED it!!

They ended up going to church shortly after and then going to the Lawson's house to spend the afternoon so I could sleep! Once I woke up they headed back to the house and we gave Max some other little gifts we had gotten for him!

He was quite excited to finally get his
CHUCKIE CHEESE
Wii Game!!!

He
immediately started playing!!

"Look Mommy, I got free (3) tickets!!" It really is a cute little game and pretty easy for him to do on his own. His first game to play was BASKETBALL of course....then
skee ball...then hit the monsters.

Here are the few things we got him. Books are still one of his favorite things and especially if they are books about sports!!

It was so wonderful to get to spend the morning and a few hours late afternoon with him on his birthday! I hope that next year I will have the time to take off and be with him the whole day! I mean birthdays only come once a year and they are truly such a special day! I always want my kids to feel super special during their birthday! Max has really gotten into his birthday this year which has been so fun to see! He kept running around calling himself the "birthday boy" and telling people" it's my birthday! and I am free!!" Man, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that sweet
lil boy of mine!!
No comments:
Post a Comment