Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's a MESS around here...

So...we got the bright idea to MOVE Emery's room to the playroom (which is on the other side of the house next to Max's room). No really the reason we are moving little bit is because she is getting woke up EVERY morning by her daddy when he gets ready for work. Our shower backs up to her room so it is a little wake up call for Miss Emery! And let me just tell you I am not ready to get up between 6 and 6:30 every morning!

So I moved the playroom to the dining room so I could paint before we left for Chicago! Yes mam! I painted her room the night before we left! We wanted it to air out so we figured why not while we are gone for 5 and a half days!!
I LOVE the finished product! It is def much much brighter than her first room. But I wanted to go a little darker (maybe not this dark or bright) since she is almost one and not technically a baby for much longer :(

You can't really see Em's face but she LOVES it too!!

Then it was time to tackle the playroom closet. I should have taken a picture of the closet before I pulled everything out! Emery was having the time of her life crawling around going through everything! It was so stinking cute!

Max was enjoying playing with the Christmas little people things we have! Oh and Thanksgiving too! LOL I had to organize all of these things into a closet less than half the size of what it was coming out of...so needless to say a few things went in our garage sell pile!

We got her room officially moved over this past Friday night. Not sure how I like it just yet as now she has woken her brother up early :( I think once she drops her morning nap and sleeps in a bit it will be all worth while....that will be a few more months though I think.....


I will be posting pics of all the room redos hopefully soon. Max's room is still a work in progress and so is Emery's. Now I am tackling their bathroom and playroom too so it may take me a while. I only need a few things for the kids rooms and I am planning on painting the bathroom and playroom this week and next week. My goal is to have most of it finished by the end of the month! Then I hope to start tackling other rooms.... Oh, and to add to all of this fun redos I am also preparing for Max's 3rd bday party! Got lots of things to do outside to get ready for it! I think if I could just have a week with no kids I could get almost everything I want to do done....too bad I wouldn't be able to give them away for that long....


No comments: