Friday, June 17, 2011

And then there were three....

We started brushing Emery's teeth this week!! She now officially has THREE teeth and one more about to pop through on the top.

She LOVED it!! She was laughing and smiling the entire time! I was worried it would hurt a little as the one on top is almost through the gums but she didn't seem to be bothered a bit!
She quickly took over as I am sure she can do a much better job! LOL

You can see the three teeth here! Yes we have been calling her snaggle tooth!! LOL I have no idea why she didn't get her top middle teeth first....instead she is getting her ones on either side of the top middle two! She is going to look a little silly for a while! At least she is cute...right?!

Loving her toothbrush!! Lets hope it ALWAYS stays this way!!

AND WE CAN'T FORGET MAX!!! He kept saying "Mommy take my picture!"

And "Look at this Mommy, I can brush my teeth all myself!"

"I am doing a great job....see Mommy!"

"See, see, see Mommy!" Those are some pretty whites!!

Man, I LOVE that boy! He is itching for some attention lately. Whenever we are making a big deal of Emery's FIRSTS he is right there wanting to be a part of it too. We try to find other things that we are excited for him...like that he is a BIG boy and can brush his teeth by himself (don't worry I still help a little just to make sure we get them very clean). It is hard to explain to him that he has a blog post just about him and us brushing his teeth for the first time. I just LOVE my babies!!!


No comments: