Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve Morning!

We started the tradition of Max getting new pjs from the "Christmas Elves" on Christmas Eve morning his first Christmas but.... this year we added a game and a movie! Thought it would be nice to have a game, a movie, and cute pjs for Christmas Eve!!
Max was SUPER excited about a Mickey Mouse Movie!!!

He was also EXCITED about "his game" (that is what he kept calling it all day). I think he has played with this game (of course by his own rules) almost as much as he has played basketball!!! I know most of you can't believe that....LOL!

We had a great Christmas Eve morning just hanging out as a family of 4 this year! Then we headed to the Lawson's house for some Christmas fun!


1 comment:

Love from Texas said...

I love this tradition! We may have to steal that idea for next year ;)