So...I haven't talked about this much but we changed schools the last week of November. We were having some issues at Max's other school and decided that we felt lead to move him. My dear friend Tracy works at Highland Heights Pres and she told me about their great program. And low and behold they had an opening in the 2 year old room with Ms Fannie and Ms Pola on Mondays and Wednesdays! YEA!! We are truly blessed to be a part of this program!
I just LOVE that we get a calendar and I know what Max is going to be doing for the day! I think I shed tear when I picked Max up from school and he had made this little rudolph with his handprints! My first school craft to call a keeper!!!

Ms Fannie and Ms
Pola really do some fun crafts with the kids!

Max went to a Winter Wonderland thing at the school last week and he got his picture made with Ms
Pola and Santa!

They made this adorable ornament with their fingerprints too!

They also go to music, library, and chapel once a week! They keep the kids pretty busy so I think that has helped Max a ton!

This was our Christmas gift from Ms Fannie and Ms
Pola! How cute! I told them they were very brave to have put the kids hands on a glass ornament!!

Max even got a little present from his teachers and you all know how much he LOVES books!!

Okay,so this was such a CUTE idea! One of the parents came in and helped the kids make these shirts last week! When I picked Max up on Wednesday he had it on as well as all his other classmates!

And Ms Fannie and Ms
Pola actually got all the kids to line up and take a picture in their cute shirts!! How stinking cute is that! Max's first little class picture!!! I know...I know... I am such a
softie!! HA!

I just really can't be any more happier with this school! I really feel like they CARE about Max and our family!

It truly is a great feeling to know that Max is really cared about by his teachers and that he has a good time! I really wish I would have had him in their class from the beginning of the school year but everything happens for a reason! I really just love everything about this program! Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know how much we LOVE our new school!!!

1 comment:
Wow! This sounds like so much fun, makes me want to go back to preschool! lol
Happy you found such a great Christian atmosphere for him..I know that makes it much easier to drop him off!
Post a Comment