Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jingle

We started a new Christmas Tradition!!!
Excuse my outfit as I really wasn't dressed for pictures....LOL! Last week we got out the Elf on the Shelf that we actually got Max for his 1st Christmas! I read the book to him and explained that our lil elf was going to be "watching" him everyday!

We were a little nervous that Max would think he was scary but I was pleasantly surprised how much Max actually LOVES him!! He doesn't quite get the concept that he is suppose to be GOOD but it is still a fun little tradition to start this year!

At the end of the story it tells you to name your elf....well....we thought long and hard....and Max is loving the song Jingle Bells right now so he wanted to name him Jingle Bells.....but we shortened that to Jingle! Don't you think that is a cute name for our lil guy!

Max LOVES finding were Jingle is sitting everyday! He wants Jingle to stay in his room instead of moving around. He also wants Jingle to play basketball with him! How funny is that!? I am constantly finding Max talking to Jingle like he is "real"! I wish I could video all the little conversations he has with him because they are quite hilarious!!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

So cute! We gave Max his for his first Christmas too! But we didn't get it out last year b/c we thought he was still too young. He loves it this year!! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!