Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cookies for Santa!

Christmas Eve night we spent over at my parents house hanging out with my brother, Darren, and my parents! We of course made "cookies for Santa" over at their house! This year I just bought those new pillsbury cake cookies and icing in the can! Max had a BLAST squirting the icing on the cookies and then POURING tons of sprinkles all over the cookies!
Max really seemed to spend some time caking on the sprinkles!!

Look how BEAUTIFUL!!!

When we got home we got out Santa's plate and Max wrote on it what he wanted Santa to leave him under the tree!

Then when it came time to leave the cookies he made for Santa out Max decided he wanted to eat them. Uh oh....but after alot of "talking" (and crying due to be totally exhausted) we decided to leave Santa 2 of the 3 cookies and Max could have the other one the next day! Whew....that was a close one!

Then we read the traditional "Twas the Night Before Christmas" book! I wish I would have been in my pjs like we usually do but Max was so tired we were trying to get him into bed as quick as possible!

I love this picture because Max is doing the same thing as me! So cute! Here we were saying "Now Dasher, now Prancer....."

And the Cookies are waiting for Santa......

We had such a WONDERFUL Christmas Eve! I am so sad it went by so FAST!!!

No comments: