We got over the Lawsons family Christmas gathering at noon on Christmas Eve. We had the traditional "lunch" foods and enjoyed spending time together with the fam!

Some of the cousins gathered around talking to Emery!! (the last Lawson baby unless of course God has other plans...)

After lunch the kids all gathered around listening to Granddaddy Lawson read the Christmas Story! The kids did so well this year listening!

Maybe because I gave them all candy canes first....ha!

And then it was time to open presents!!!!

Max got the Little
Tikes grill and food set! He was so excited! The only bad part was that all the pieces were NOT in the box so we could not put it together! What a disappointment!! I had Craig let me run into
ToysRus that afternoon and I found one hiding in the baby section! I was so excited because I really didn't think we would find one the day before Christmas! It was however marked up $10 bucks more than the
original cost! How jacked is that!!! No worries though I purchased it and returned the one with missing parts with the more expensive receipt!

But not as excited as he was when he opened his ornament from Granddaddy and Grandmother!! It was of course a basketball and basketball hoop ornament!! Max screamed "OH MY GOODNESS!!" It was quite a funny reaction!! Such a silly little boy!

After presents we sang "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESUS!!" and of course had some yummy
bday cake!

Emery was asleep during the present opening so we opened hers when she woke up!

Not sure why this pic is sideways but not going to change it....sorry! Emery got clothes and a little tea pot set!


On the way to my parents house both the babies fell asleep!! Notice what Max is holding onto...his ornament! So sweet!

We had a wonderful time with the Lawson bunch eating, playing, and celebrating the birth of Jesus! We are truly blessed to be surrounded by such awesome family!
No comments:
Post a Comment