Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pictures with Santa!!

We got our pics with the Santa in Collierville this past Thursday! I was so proud of Max for sitting on Santa's lap!! This is our official Santa picture!!! I just LOVE the expression on Max's face! Just classic!! LOL

Since I bought some picture they let you take some with your camera too! I love going out to the Collierville to see Santa because there are NO LINES and everyone in the place is super sweet!They even waited for Max to warm up a little to Santa so that he actually took a picture with him!

My sweet little muchkins!!!

Emery's first picture with Santa! She could have cared less!!! Ha..ha...

If you look close Santa is holding a cup of tokens to Chuckie Cheese!! Now you know the secret of how we got Max to sit in Santa's lap! We told Max if he would sit with Santa that Santa would give him tokens to go to Chuckie Cheese afterwards! It worked like a charm!!! Bribery works well with this age...does that make me a bad parent?!

Getting his tokens...

Thought this was a cute pic of Max acting silly sitting in Daddy's lap! I was sitting over to the side feeding Emery!

We had such a wonderful family day!! It was nice to have Daddy home all day! We had pictures taken at Portrait Innovations today too (will post pics soon) we had a few family pics, a few of the kids together, and Emery's 3 month. I didn't get as many as I would have liked because our photographer wasn't the best :( Oh well...hopefully Emery's 6 month pics will be better!


No comments: