Little Miss Emery turned 4 months two days after Christmas!!!

She is getting to be such a little
chunky thing!! I just love those cheeks!! Not sure on her weight and length but we go for our 4 month checkup soon so I will update on her stats then.

We are finally getting some kind of schedule....at least at night anyways. She is eating about 5 times a day 5-5 1/2 oz. She usually wakes for the first bottle about 6 and then goes back to sleep till about 8. She takes a morning nap for only about 3o min and that varies when she takes it. In the afternoon she takes a long nap for at least an hour or more. At night she usually tries to sneak in a 30 min nap too. We are giving her night bottle about 8:30 or 9 and then putting her to bed. She has done very well with soothing herself to sleep! We are so PROUD of her!!! Now if she could just soothe herself back to sleep when she wakes during the night we will be doing good! She has slept through the night from 9pm to 7am a few times but of course I was working so I haven't gotten that wonderful full night of sleep just yet :( hopefully soon though!!

Emery is LOVING her
rainforest bouncer!! She just LOVES to bounce!!
Other things she likes lately is playing patty cake (she just laughs and cackles when you do this), singing to her, playing peek-a-boo, her playmat, her swing, and of course she still loves to be held!
Oh and she is LOVING her new toy bar for her carseat!

She has gotten so much
STRONGER lately. She has great neck control and she is actually able to do lots of supported sitting! She has been rolling over from her belly to her back for quite some time now but now I know she has rolled a few times from her back to her belly. I have come back in the room to find her on her belly after laying her on her back. Now if I can just SEE her do it :)

She is really PLAYING with toys so much more these days! I just love watching how interested she gets in some of her toys already! I think her FAVORITE thing to watch is her brother! She will follow him ALL around the room and smile, smile, smile at him! It really is just precious to see how much she ADORES him!

She seems to still have FUSSY periods but for the most part if you play with her or hold her she is pretty happy! She is just so different from Max as a baby because she wants you close to her ALL the time and doesn't want to be left alone. I truly think it is so amazing how you can have 2 kids from the same two people and they can be so
completely DIFFERENT!!

She is really getting to be so much FUN these days! We all LOVE that we can make her smile or laugh so easily! She is very very ticklish! Even though things have been quite the challenge with her I could not imagine my life without her! Emery truly completes our family!! We are so BLESSED to have her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment