Thursday, October 23, 2008

Week at a glance!

WEDNESDAY 10/22: Went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast today with the girls! It was delicious! I was exhausted though....Max woke up quite a bit last night. He ended up sleeping on the couch with me because he would not stop screamin!! Such a silly little boy! I think he just wanted his momma (at least I can dream right! ha!) Max wore his little t-shirt that Aunt Cher and Uncle Chuck gave him! He looks like such a big boy standing on the futon wearing his little t-shirt and jeans! Max can stand propped up for quite a while now! It is so cute! I just can't get over how big he looks! It kinda of makes me sad! Somedays I think I just want him to stay small so I will be able to hold him forever! But I know watching him grow up will be such a blessing!


He is lookin like I know I am big stuff!!! Check me out!


Thought this pic was too cute with his little belly hanging out!



TUESDAY 10/21: Went walkin this mornin with the girls and then we went to Kohls, BabiesRus, and Target! Max wore his cute little Halloween outfit and pumpkin socks! He looked adorable! Our new thing for today was he swung in his toddler swing in the back yard! He looked like such a big boy! Thanks to our neighbors and friends Oscar for the swing set and the Damerons for the toddler swing! I think Max will enjoy this swing set for many years to come! Max woke up screaming last night because he was FREEZIN! The temperatures are getting low at night and he ended up in mommy and daddy's bed because when I went into his room he had goosebumps he was so cold! POOR BABY!


Don't I look so cute swingin!

Don't you just want to kiss this face ALL over!

Monday 10/20: Max and I had a rough day! Max only took an hour nap in the morning so that is all I got most of the day. So needless to say I WAS TIRED after staying up and working all night! Our friends Charity, Hannah, Amy, and Cooper came over and hung out for a while which was tons of fun!! Basically not too much going on today since I was a walking zombie! Oh almost forgot today Max was trying how to pick up his pacifier! I got a few pics of him starin down his pacy just trying so hard to figure out how to pick it up!


Come here you silly pacy!

Showing Cooper my new toy! He loves it TOO!


SUNDAY 10/19: Max sat up for the first time with daddy! Craig was over at his parents house and Max sat up in the bouncy seat. Craig said he just kept at it and then he sat up and fell over! I was so sad I missed it but at the same time I was excited that Craig got to see something for the first time first!! I did get to see him attempt to sit up in his bouncy seat at home...check out the video! He is growing up TOO fast!!


No comments: