Thursday, October 2, 2008

14 weeks old!

Hanging out in my friend Cooper's horse jumper! Giddy up cowboy!

First time in his highchair! (Thanks Aunt Cher and Uncle Chuck!)

I know he is screaming here but I loved these jeans on him! Too cute!

This picture cracks me up! He looks like "I'm the man!"

Well, baby Max is 14 weeks today! He is weighing in at 15 1/2 lbs and 25 inches long! He is getting to be so much more fun! He is holding his head up all the time! He is ROLLING OVER from his belly to his back...only towards the left side. He did it for the first time on Sat Aug. 27 and then he has done it a few more times since then. He is laughing and talking about everything. He will lay in your lap, look up and you and just talk away! He is very ticklish on his feet, belly, neck, and under his arms. It is so adorable to hear him laugh! I just love it! He watched a Baby Einstein movie the other day and he loved it. He kicked and laughed. He was entertained for about 15 minutes watching it! I put him in his highchair for the first time this week...just to sit in it! He loves it. I think he likes being up so high where he can see everything! He is still doing pretty good with eating and sleepin. He eats about 4oz every 3 hrs and then gets up once during the night to eat 2oz. He has been sleeping anywhere from 6-8 hrs straight then goes back down for 3-4hrs. I am just waiting for the day he decides that he can go without that little 2oz bottle at night!

Baby Max had his first roadtrip with his friends Cooper and Hannah today! We went to the Tunica outlets! They all did so good together! It was alot of fun!! Thanks Amy and Charity! Cooper turned 15 weeks today and Hannah turned 23 weeks today! How funny they were all born on a Thursday! Guess we celebrated by buying some winter clothes for them all! They are all such sweet babies! Can't wait to enjoy watching them all grow up together!

On a sad note....I have to go back to work Sat!! I am so sad that I have to leave my little man! I am not looking forward to the first weekend away from daddy and him! At least God has blessed me with only having to be away two days instead of all week! God is GOOD! Please keep daddy in your prayers! I know this weekend will be a bit challenging for Craig but I know he will do a great job! He is such a good daddy and husband that I have no doubts he will be just fine...but still don't forget to pray for him!

No comments: