Baby Max is 17 weeks old today! He is weighin in at a little over 16lbs and he is measuring 26 1/2 inchs long!!! I couldn't believe how long he is!! He definitely didn't get his height from his momma! HA! He spent the morning with Grandmother Lawson while I worked at St Jude!Thanks Grandmother Lawson for keeping me! After I picked him up he passed out on the way home so I think he had a lot of fun!!! We spent the afternoon with the girls (aka charity, amy, hannah, and cooper) we watched a movie and just hung out while the babies took naps. It was a good time to just stay indoors since it rained ALL day! Then daddy got home so I could go have a night with Kim and Michelle. We went out to dinner at Abuelos and it was YUMMY! Got home in time to spend a little time with sweet lil Max and then lights out! He does so good going to bed at night...just hope when 3am rolls around he will stay asleep...unlike the last 4 nights!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment