Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!!!

Went to the pumpkin patch today with our friends Amy and Cooper and Charity and Hannah! We had a good time! We didn't do much since it was chilly and the babies are so little! We did get a few good pics and of course I bought Max his first little pumpkin!
We started out the pics with one of Max in this cute little car! Doesn't he look like he is drivin!

We could not get Max to look at the camera for anything!

Hannah wanted to take Max's pumpkin!

Group shot!

Max and Cooper could have cared less...they are definitely doing their own thing!

Mommy and Max!

Max and his first lil pumpkin!

Max was like are we done already! I am tired of the pumpkin patch and all these pictures!!!

They had a little train so I thought it would be cute to get Max's pic in but of course like the picture above he TOLD me he was READY TO GO!
He was crying....but if he could talk.....

No comments: