Thursday, October 9, 2008

15 weeks old!

Grabbin toys!
New vibrating teether! He loves it!

Well, baby Max is 15 weeks old today! He is weighing in at 15 1/2lbs and I know he is 25 1/2 inches or more! I haven't actually measured but I know he has gotten longer because I had to move the rainforest jumper up a notch so that he could bounce better!

New things this week are he is rolling from back to stomach at least a couple of times a day (only towards the left though). He just started grabbing at the toys on his rainforest jumper! I couldn't believe it! I almost started crying because there is a monkey on the rainforest jumper that he has been staring at for weeks and finally today he grabbed it! I know he was so excited to finally figure out how to touch it! He started taking his pacifier out of his mouth and holding it. He hasn't figured out how to put it back in his mouth though. I think he is actually starting to like his thumb better than his pacifier! I got him a vibrating teething toy and he loves it! He just laughs and giggles as it vibrates his gums! He is trying to sit up! He loves to be sitting up now more than lying down so he can see everything! He is still a sweet snuggly bug! I just love that about him! He is still sitting in your lap and talking and talking to you! He is still losin his hair! So sad!!!
And lastly.....

Big news! Big news! DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!! Baby Max is sleeping through the night!!! He is still waking at least once for me to put his pacifier back in but I don't count that! HA! He usually takes a bottle at 8 then goes down between 8 and 9. He then sleeps till at least 6 but this morning it was almost 7! He has pretty much done this for 3 days now so I am hoping it will stick! He is just getting so big so fast! He is now taking 5oz bottles 5 times a day! I think I am going to start him on cereal next week. He seems to be ready...he loves to stare and watch mommy and daddy eat!

We want to wish Grandpa Maxwell a HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY TODAY! He is in Las Vegas celebrating his 60th birthday with Grandma Maxwell!!! The trip was a surprise and he found out the night before they left! Grandma Maxwell pulled a fast one on him! He was definitely excited!

No comments: