Well, I started back to work this past weekend! Saturday was REALLY hard. I think I cried about 6 different times. It was definitely harder than I thought it was going to be! I never dreamed I would want to be a stay at home mom but guess what...I do! Too bad financially we just can't do that right now! However, I am very blessed that God has given me a job that is flexible enough to only work the weekends and one shift every other week! God is good! Sunday was a little easier only because I knew I didn't have to go back till the following Saturday!
I have to say daddy "Craig" did a very good job taking care of baby Max! I was very impressed! I think baby Max really enjoyed his daddy/son bonding time! I know in the future Max will be glad mommy is going to work and it will just be daddy and him!!!
Thanks to my girls Amy and Charity for keeping me awake on Monday! Max and I took a 2hr nap in the morning and then we hung out with the girls and their babies so that I would stay awake the rest of the day! Monday was pretty hard because I was so tired but I just kept playin and lovin on Max and it made it ALL worth it! I love me some baby Max!!!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment