This was my favorite shot! (up above)




Baby Max is 16 weeks old today! What a blessing these 16 weeks have been. I can't imagine my life before baby Max. He is just such a wonderful gift from God. He is just such a joy to be with each day! Going back to work has made me really appreciate that God has given me a healthy little boy to raise! Max is weighing in at 16lbs today! My what a big boy he is getting to be!!! We had pictures made yesterday at Portrait Innovations. We had so much fun I must say! They did such a good job! I walked away with lots of pictures and a CD of all 60 pictures from the session! I think Max had fun too! He was laughing and having a good old time until the end. At the end we took some pictures in his halloween costume which I will display closer to halloween...lets just say we didn't get too many happy ones in his costume. We got a few crying shots that were too sweet. I mean the boy even looks cute when he is crying!!! Out of the 60 shots there was only like 2 that I didn't really care for! I couldn't believe how many good pictures we got!
Well, baby Max is going through a fussy stage right now. It is really hard for me because I don't know what to do to make him happy and he has never had a fussy stage!!! I guess I have spoiled him a bit with all the attention I give him being that I am home with him everyday! Oh well they are only little once. RIGHT?! Ha. Well, just pray that we will get through this stage very soon because I just don't like having my little boy all worked up in tears!! It just breaks my heart and it makes me feel like I am doing something wrong.
Good news...baby Max is sleeping through the night pretty well....he gets up between 5-6 to take his first bottle of the day and then goes back down until about 8 -830. But at least that is better than waking up at 2 or 3!!! He took his first 6oz bottle today! I couldn't believe it. I thought we would never get past the 3-4oz mark..but he did 5oz every 4hrs for almost 2wks and now I think we will move on up to 6oz so he may drop another bottle soon! He is just growing so fast!!! I was going to start cereal this week but decided to wait until after his 4 month check up. I don't want to rush things and I wanted to talk to the pediatrican about food allergies.
Well, I hear little man waking up..so off to feed him!
No comments:
Post a Comment