Remember me telling you about Friday Fun Days...this was another one of those! We decided to make Spider Handprints!!
The kids were being goofy getting ready to PAINT!!
All smiles!! These babies loved painting on their own. I only helped out a little. I so need to invest in some smocks so my little ones don't have to be striped down naked while painting ;)
Max was getting so serious while he was painting! Ha!
Em was all giggles and fun! So amazing to have such different personalities in our two kids! Love it!
I painted on some spider webs....
and then we added our SPIDERS!!! Ahhhhh!! So cute! The final pic was with my iphone so not as good as the real camera pics above but you get the picture. They turned out cute. I need to make the eek a little thicker and then Em wants me to add a bow to her spider. Hope to get around to that before too long ;)
1 comment:
Super cute! I may have to steal your idea :)
Post a Comment