Thursday, October 24, 2013

Test of Time Program-ECS

On September 27th we had our first program presented by the entire school. It was a Grandparent's Day program called The Test of Time. Once again this was on a Friday so I dropped Max off and just hung out and helped until it was time for the program to start. Craig worked from home that morning and brought Em closer to show time. 

I walked around and took some pictures of some of the set up. Some precious quotes....

This was Max's little Test of Time questionnaire he filled out!  
Max's class. They had each classes together hung up in the gym for all to see. Pretty neat! 
Quote found in the hallway of the school. I just love seeing God's word all throughout the school for little daily reminders for all these sweet kiddos!

A few of Max's art pieces....
I knew I was going to be able to come to open house due to Emery's open house being the same night so I wanted to snap a few pictures of artwork outside Max's room. 
I dropped Max off at 8 and the program started at 10...so I had a little down time that day to explore the school and help with whatever I could help with. Then it was SHOW TIME!!!
Max sitting with his class before it started. So fun!! Nana and Grandmother were able to come today which was pretty special for Max. We were sad Granddaddy and Pawpaw couldn't make it but maybe next time! 

Singing their sweet songs!! They were Act 1-Love-1 Corinthians 13:8
They sang "Love Is" first.

Then they sang "L-O-V-E, Love, That's Why" by Karyn Henley. 
The JK and SK did really good!! I had a hard time really seeing Max as he was on the front row and I am vertically challenged so I look forward to seeing the video I purchased of the program. 
Em LOVED watching most of it. She did really well. It was a long program since the entire school was performing but the message was so wonderful! All of the kids did really well and you could tell all of them along with their music teacher Mrs. Threlkeld worked hard to make this program happen! What a BLESSING!!! And what an amazing testament of LOVE at the end of the program when they honored their music teacher Mrs. Threlkeld. Oh it was just so beautiful to see!!

After the program Max took Nana and Grandmother back to his room to show them around. 
Sweetness!! If you notice in the pictures the grandparents are wearing a little ribbon that Max made for them. It said #1 Nana and #1 Grandmother. He also made ones for Pawpaw and Granddaddy and had a little picture of him holding a sign that said I love my grandparents! The school really did a great job making the grandparents feel special! I know these two felt it today! We are BLESSED to have them with us and ALL they do for our family!
A try at a family pic....yea I am hopeful to get a GOOD one soon....
Such a SPECIAL and FUN day! 

No comments: