Thursday, October 24, 2013

Open House at St. Paul

Oct. 3rd was Open House at Emery's school St. Paul. Max had Open House that night at ECS as well but it was just a come and go if you can where Emery's school was having a little program. So we opted to go to Emery's that night since Max's teachers said we wouldn't miss anything by not going to his. 
Emery is in the older 2s class the Flying Fish. She has 12 kids in her class including her. That night they sang "If your Happy and You know It!"

The kids did so good! And the performance was just precious!! 

The entire school performed. It was short and sweet though. Then afterwards we all went back to the classrooms to see some of their artwork and meet and greet with the teachers. Nana and Pawpaw joined us that night so they go to see Em's class and all too!
Cute owls outside their room. I meant to take more pics of their artwork but I forgot...

Then we went in the cafeteria for a little reception! They had cheese, crackers, fruit, cookies, and punch! Yummy!
Two SILLY girls!! These two are INSEPARABLE!! Love it!!
Max enjoying his cookie!! 

Cute little bunnies in the cafeteria. Each class had one project displayed for that night. 
Love what Mrs. Shannon and Mrs. Gina choose to do!! Super cute!! I have no idea why I didn't get pictures together as a family or why I didn't get any with Nana and Pawpaw...who knows but we all were there and we had a great time watching our little Emery have a shinning moment!! Thanks St. Paul for being such a great school and loving on my little one! We are truly BLESSED!!

No comments: