Thursday, October 24, 2013

JK-Circus at ECS

Okay so seriously....I am SO FAR behind on the blog it is ridiculous. Time to get caught up....I have been working on my relationship with God so the blog got put on the back burner. But I am totally fine with it because I needed to rearrange some things in my life making God FIRST and FOREMOST. Can I get an AMEN! So with that said...everything is fine, things have been a little crazy and chaotic but so worth it!! Now...back to the blog...
Max had a little program at his school back in Sept....Sept 20th to be exact. The JK class performed a little circus act while the SK were dressed up as clowns. It is a tradition they do at ECS. It was super cute! That morning the SK paraded around all dressed up like clowns before Chapel and after. And we had a wonderful guest speaker at Chapel. I was very moved by her. Thank you Mrs. Montfort for letting God speak through you!! Then the parents set up for the fun little show!
Here comes JK with Mrs. Clay as their leader!
They were so excited! Mrs. Hunter is on the tail end. 

They had their ring leader/lion tamer and lion up first!
Then the elephant tamer and Elephant!
3 gymnasts....
and two little ladies walking on a tight rope....
The muscle man....oh so STRONG....
and the men breathing FIRE! This was all done while they were singing a song. There were LOTS of smiles and LOTS of giggles from the JK class and the SK class and 1st graders who were watching. Seriously it was pretty stinking cute!!
The SK class came up and did knock knock jokes with the JK class. Lots more giggling...
And it opened up the field for MANY MANY knock knock jokes at our home. LOL 

Jax and Max...yes I have heard many times now...Mom, my friend at school our names rhyme!! Ha!
Popcorn and drinks!! Fun "circus" food!!
Then time for GAMES!!! (this is what the parents were setting up after chapel)
They had go fish....
goofy golf.....(this was Max's FAVORITE!)
Bozo the clown ball toss...
Ring toss and...
Pin the nose on the clown!
The kids got candy for prizes after they played each game. All in all it was super fun!! The kids had a BLAST and it was nice to get to know some of the families at ECS better. This was done on a Friday so Max isn't usually at school. So Em and I got to hang out and play too. Then we went and grabbed lunch from McAlisters and all ate together in Max's cafeteria. So much fun!! After lunch Max had practice for his Grandparents day program so we didn't get to leave until about 2 that day. We were suppose to have the clown parade during half time that night at the ECS game but it got RAINED out. However, we are making it up soon, Nov. 2nd! Can't wait for more CLOWN fun!! 

No comments: