Lots to catch up....this is end of Aug to end of Sept Iphone dump.....
Kids got started back to school and low and behold I have 10 hours a week to myself!! Uh oh!! So I got a much needed project out of the way first thing....
Our outside shudders are suppose to look like the after pic....LOL They are looking so much better NOW!
A week before Em's birthday we went and picked up Crawford that Wed after dance to have a little fun. I took the girls to lunch and then we came back for some playtime. I picked up these sweet little dresses at Party City to make some pictures for their birthday party. Crawford loves Belle and Em loves Cinderella. We had a fun little session of doing makeup and hair. The girls were so precious during the entire thing. I was soaking up all their sweet giggles and smiles. It really was A LOT of fun!! And I got a few really cute pics!!
A few days before Em's bday we had to make a pitstop at the Doctor's office for Max. He had a ruptured ear drum from putting a q-tip too far in his ear. It was awful. Thankfully it healed quickly with antibiotic drops and their was no need to go and see doctor Naidu our ENT.
Starting back to school....comes HOMEWORK....Max had his FIRST official homework sent home so of course I had to snap a picture. Ha! Em wanted to join in so I made her a worksheet as well. Funny how when the homework first started both kids were SO EXCITED and they just LOVED it....now that we are further into the school days it isn't as exciting....
Friday FUN...Friday's are the only day both kids are off together from school. Max goes Tue, Wed, Thur and Em goes Mon, Tue, Thur so we decided to make Friday our Friday Fun Days! This particular Friday we did science experiments....gotta love that Max has his science goggles on and Em has pretend construction goggles on! LOL
Max got this neat little science kit for his bday. It had different experiments with it. We made some volcanos, did some color changing experiments and we made pennies shiny.
The kids favorite was the volcanoes so I remembered seeing this little fun project on Pintrest so we decided to make more volcanoes....but just mini ones!! Max's first one BLEW UP everywhere. He was stained blue for a little bit. Kids got much needed bathes right after our science fun!
Making party favors for Em and Crawford's party!!
Em got her dance shoes!! She was very excited to have the real deal and not just pretend in class anymore.
Just a cute pic...
Playing in the sprinklers for the FIRST time!! This particular night we went on a walk after dinner. While we were walking a lot of people had their sprinklers on. The kids had fun running through them so we decided to come home and let them play in the sprinklers. They had a the BEST time and honestly so did Craig and I. We were loving watching them run around and giggle so hard!! Sometimes it is just the little things....
On Aug 30th we went to our FIRST ECS game!! ECS vs St. Benedict. Kids were pumped!! Max and Em were watching the boys rush onto the field!
Gametime!! It was VERY hot that night and there really wasn't much of a breeze so we only stayed till the beginning of the 3rd quarter. Kids were ready to go at that point. But it was fun and we look forward to many more in the future!
Sept 4th...Em and I had our usual Wed fun. We had dance that morning and then we went to the mall to have a little fun! Carousel ride and a pretzel and coke icee ;) We also went in the Disney store and looked at everything possible!
Some Friday fun....we made life size Angry bird towers with solo cups! Oh yes...both Max and Em had a BLAST knocking these down. Fun times!!
Sept. 17th was Morning with Mom at ECS. It was an EARLY morning for all of us. Had to get them up and ready and be at the school by 7:30. It was a special little breakfast to thank Moms for doing all they do for their kiddos. It was really a nice time with Max's friends Moms and other ECS friends!
Hence why Em was passed out later that afternoon....
The weekend of Sept. 20-23rd we got to PUPPY SIT!! Oh yes the kids were loving having Nana and Pawpaw's little babies with us ALL weekend!
We took them with us as much as we could when we just had small outings. Sat morning we had to take Craig's truck in to be serviced so we all road to pick up Daddy. Can't you tell the pups were loving it just as much as Em and Max. LOL
Ummm...seriously when did Em start growing up so FAST! I thought Max had drawn these faces and I found out that Em did!! Crazy!! She said that she was trying to draw Baxter and Tiffany!
Sept. 23rd Em's teacher sent me this from school. She broke out in a little rash when they went outside but it went away shortly after they went back inside so they let her stay. Thankfully because I sleeping on that Monday. We thought maybe she was just allergic to something in the air...
However....that Thur Em woke up throwing up. She didn't throw up a lot and it was just mostly mucus when she did. So she obviously didn't go to school that day. Sweet girl laid on the couch most of the morning and just wanted me to be right near her.
By lunch time she was almost back to her normal self....
But when we went to get Max that afternoon I made sure to have reinforcements "just in case"...
She was totally back to normal that afternoon. Honestly have no idea what she kind of little bug she had but so BLESSED it was mild and didn't stay long.
That catches me up till end of Sept...all the big things were documented with their own posts...Emery's Birthday, Emery's Birthday Party, Em's first Dance class, Max's first soccer game, Craig's Bday, Circus at ECS, Test of Time program at ECS and Max's first time as goalie. I am sure there are things I am missing that happened in that 6 week period but oh well...when you get behind you also forget things....LOL Thank goodness for my iphone and my obession with pictures to help me remember some things....

No comments:
Post a Comment