Sunday, June 6, 2010

Max is 23 months!

So I am a little behind on posting on Max! I totally forgot to do a 22 month post! I have been very good at staying close to every other month....but this last one slipped right by! AHHHH!!! I am sure it will get harder and harder once lil Emery is here!!! So here are our FUN chair pics!

So we tried to get a GOOD picture of him in his chair! It is just NOT EASY to get a good picture these days!!!

For the most part he was acting very SILLY!

This one isn't half bad!

This one isn't half bad either! We have already resorted to playing with books.....

Look at that sweet little tongue sticking out!

And we took a break to read books on the floor! I was hoping this would help us to get a good picture later....

I love how he has his little legs crossed....

This boy LOVES him some books!

And we try again.....

Got nothing but SILLY pictures from this kid!

Look at me....look at me....

I mean seriously....and everyone wonders why we haven't gotten professional pictures taken and sent out to everyone! LOOK AT THIS BOY! He doesn't stay still for 2 seconds! We haven't gotten good pictures of him since he was one!!! AHHHH!!! Hopefully we will be able to get some after I get off bedrest!

Okay so I know that he is going to be 2 in a few weeks but just wanted to update everyone on how my little man is growing up!
He is weighing in at 28lbs. Last time he went to MD (which was this past Friday) because he still has ongoing double ear infections!! Poor baby has had them over a month now! We are on our third antibiotic if this doesn't work he is getting the good ole Rocephin shots!!! UGH! Okay sorry got side tracked...back to the weight....last Friday he weighed in at exactly 28lbs but that was fully clothed, shoes, diaper, etc. Not sure on his height...like I said the boy doesn't stay still for 2 seconds...I will get those stats when he has his 2 year checkup!
He is still wearing size 4 diapers. He is in a 18-24month or 2T top and in 12-18month shorts. His foot is a size 7 but he is wearing size 8 shoes (have a little growing room).
He gets up anywhere from 7am to 8am. Takes a nap around 1-2 and usually sleeps at least 2hrs. Then bedtime is about 8:30.
Still obsessed with "b" (blankie) and his "sassy" (pacy). My intentions were to get rid of the pacy before Emery came....however....I can't do it right now because I think it would traumatize him. He is going through enough right now and he is very comforted by his "sassy" and "b"! So I guess I will retry that battle a little while after Emery gets here and he gets adjusted!
I would say his FAVORITE toys are his TRUCKS!! The boys LOVES him some TRUCKS!!! He plays with all of his trucks everyday! He likes to color, do playdough, play with stickers and stamps, and puzzles.
As for eating...he is a typical toddler....eats good one day and not the next. FAVORITE FOODS: spaghetti, pasta salad, fruit, cucumbers, green olives, pickles, cereal, cereal bars, fruit snacks, goldfish, and pretzels.
He is really talking ALL the time now.....I am talking ALL the time!! LOL! We all know where he gets that from....his momma!!! He says short sentences now too. Some of my favorites he says: "momma, where are you momma?" (he says this for everything just change out momma for trucks, sassy, etc.) too cute, " I got it", "bye bye momma, I wuv you momma" (he even says this to his trucks...hilarious!), "help, momma peeez" and of course "one mow time" (he puts one little finger up to his mouth when he says this)! I just love it!!! Some of my not so favorites: "NO, I do it", "NO, mine", and "No, No, No"!
He loves being outside and playing in the water! He doesn't like the water spraying on him in any way though...he runs and screams if he gets squirted or rained on by the sprinkler! Silly boy!
I would say he already loves his baby sister Emery or "emmie" as he calls her! He will kiss my belly! He will lift up my shirt and say "hi emmie" or "hi baby"! He even trys to feed her through my belly button or give her his pacy through my belly button! Just too sweet!!
He loves to sing! He knows Jesus Loves Me...he says "yessss, Jesus me" and "If your happy and you know it" he says "happy know it" and "He's got the whole world in his hands" he says "whole world hands". He knows other songs but these are the ones he wants to sing all the time!
Overall, he really is a good little boy! We have had a hard time with him at home these last three weeks with me being on bedrest. Not sure if it isn't a combination of change at home, terrible twos coming on, and of course the fact he still has double ear infections! He has been MR. WHINEY PANTS at home!!! But he has been great for everyone that has been watching him (or at least that is what everyone is telling me anyways....)! He is so sweet! He is a cuddle bug! He loves to hug and kiss these days! Today he told me to kiss him on the mouth! So cute! I know that won't last forever!
We are truly blessed to have Max as our son! He is such a wonderful gift from GOD!!! I thank God everyday for him!

No comments: