Here is our little boy over the past 2 yrs! Check out how much he has changed! Our little boy is growing up so fast before our eyes....
Max at just 1 week! I can't believe how SMALL he is! He is wearing his take home outfit which was a preemie size!
Max at 3 months!
Max at 6 months!
Max at 9 months!
Max at 1 year!
Max at his 1st bday party! One of my favorite pics of him!
Max at 15 months! Our little book lover!
Max at 18 months!
Max at 20 months! Another one of my favorite pics...showing off that he is going to be a big brother!!
And Max at 2 yrs!! Busy..busy...busy...
Another shot at 2 yrs! I couldn't get any great chair pics...imagine that...but I thought this one really shows how BIG he is now! His little legs are almost to the end of the chair!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment