So these pictures were actually taken the day I got back from the hospital. Max got into all the goodies I got and found some lip gloss! He had quite a FUN time with it! Thought these pictures were too cute not to share!

Craig was not too thrilled that Max was playing with PINK lip gloss!
LOL!

Check out the "CHEESE" smile! He looks like his daddy when he smiles! So cute!

Max...."I think it is suppose to go over here too...."

The infamous "wow" look at what I can do!

I must say in the end he had about half the tub of lip gloss all over his face and hands! At least it wasn't too much of a mess! I know one day he will look back and this and be like...mom...really you let me play with lip gloss!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment