Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!

My two boys right before church today! So handsome!!!
Just wanted to put a little post out to say THANKS to my wonderful husband Craig! I don't know what Max, Emery, and I would do without him! He is truly a blessing to our family and such a vital part of our family!!! He is an amazing daddy to our son Max and I know he is going to be just as good to his little princess! Craig has not only taken on the role of a great daddy but he has been doing all the "mommy" stuff too as I have been on bedrest! He has done such a GREAT job with everything! So here's to you babe! We love you so much and just want you to have the BEST Father's Day you can have.....well as good as you can with me not being able to do anything for you! I promise to make it up to you later!!!

No comments: