Sunday, June 6, 2010

26 weeks PREGO!!!

Made it to 26 weeks! I can't even tell you how every week is an achievement these days!!! Never realized how much I would look forward to another week down! Just means our baby girl keeps on growing like she should in my tummy! Thank you Jesus!!!
So, we had a pretty good weekend and week! It was nice to have Craig home Sat, Sun, and Mon of this past week! A big THANKS to Mrs. Lawson, Amy, and Allison for helping take care of Max the rest of the week! Also, a big THANKS to Candice, Ali, Bethany, and Allison for all the yummy food you brought this week! I can't tell you guys how much the food helps Craig out! Poor guy is having to do everything these days! He has definitely realized just how much I do week to week! I guess we are both learning a few things through this experience!! I also want to send out a big THANKS to my mom! She took me to the OB on Wed and took Max to the Pediatrician on Fri!
Don't know what we would do without all the help from family and friends!!!
As for my OB visit this week...everything looked GOOD! My cervix still measuring 1.7cm so that means it has stayed stable. The protein test was redone this week and it was NEGATIVE! YEAH! So since all was well Dr. Williams gave me the ok to move around a little! So, I now can make my plate for meals and eat at the table. Who knew that you could get so excited to get up and make your plate! LOL! It's the little things people...the little things....ha!
As for me...I am doing okay! Still taking it a day at a time! Can't say that I don't have days were I just wish this was all over....and can't say that I have gone an entire week without tears, anger, or just pure frustration. This entire experience is just HARD but I know when it is all said and done I will look back and be thankful that God gave me the opportunity to let our little Emery grow enough to be a healthy baby!!! Just trying to stay POSITIVE and think about holding our sweet baby girl in just a few months!!!

No comments: