We saw SANTA!!! Craig took off on Wed Dec. 19th so we could visit with Santa and have some holiday fun!!
While we waited our turn the kids colored for a little bit!!
Random pic but I thought this tree was super cute!!
When it was our turn, Emery just wanted to be held. She was not so sure about Santa. She had told us for days she didn't want to see Santa. She told us "He scares me!" But the only reason she thought this was because she had seen her photo from last year where she was screaming with Santa. On the way out to Santa she told us in the car "I not gonna cry with Santa".
It didn't take much to cheer her up and make her smile!
Craig backed her into Santa's lap and I ran over by the photographer and put stickers on my nose. The kids both immediately started laughing and we got the BEST picture!! I just LOVE it!!
Emery did so WELL!!! I was so impressed!! I knew Max would do great because he is older for one and second he has been talking about seeing Santa for a while now!!
Santa told the kids to stick their tongue out and take a special picture for Mommy!! So silly but oh so CUTE!!
Santa asked Max what he wanted for Christmas and Emery wasn't so sure about Santa talking to her...her face speaks volumes!! LOL Max took his time telling Santa all the things he wanted. He was so cute and animated telling him!!
Then Santa asked Emery what she wanted. She was quick to say "a baby stroller!". Poor Santa didn't understand her but I let him know what she said. Love this picture below of Em looking at him. So sweet!! Love being a part of these magical moments with my kids!!
Afterwards we walked around for a bit out at the Collierville Mall. I think it was like 65 degrees out. It was quite beautiful!! The kids had a blast running around and looking at all the fun Christmas decorations!!
Then we made a quick trip to Build a Bear since the kids did so great for their Santa pic!! Max picked out a TN shirt and football for his bear and Emery picked out a little beauty kit for hers. The beauty kit had pretend blush, eye shadow, lipstick and a mirror.
Emery had fun playing with it on the way home. She actually thought it was a beauty kit for her not her bear! LOL
We had such a fun family day!! After dinner we went to church and had some fun there too!!

No comments:
Post a Comment