Thursday, December 20, 2012

Max and Emery's Christmas Program!!

The kids had their Christmas Program last Thursday (Dec. 13th). I had to grab a few pictures before we headed to the big event. I got out my new camera...yes an early Christmas present which I am IN LOVE with!! I got a Canon Rebel T3 and it is AH-Mazing!! For example...I got this cute picture below after just a few snaps!! PRECIOUS!!!
And this one....
And this one...oh yes!! I may be more obsessed with picture taking now!! If that's possible. Anyways, I love how fast the camera takes the pics!! So easy to capture those sweet smiles!! 

Okay so back to the real reason I am blogging....Emery and Max had their first Christmas Program at St. Paul!! My mom (aka Nana) joined me in watching the kiddos. Craig couldn't be there because of a meeting 
Boo! :( But we were sure to capture the event in pictures and video!! Thanks mom for helping with the video taking!! You are the BEST!!!
After the little ones went...Emery's class came on. Their class is the young 2 yr old class and they sang "Jingle Bells!!" Emery was front and center!! Love it!! Her teachers said she was the best little singer!!
So cute!! 
We heard a few more classes and then Max's class came out singing Silent Night and doing sign language to the song. 

They all did such a good job!! 
Ms. Dana brought the mic in front of each kid so you could hear each and everyone singing!! So so cute!!
At the end the young 4s (Max's class) and the older 4s sang "We Wish You a Merry Christmas!" all together!! 
Then it was time for the art displays....
We walked to each room and saw all the kids goodies. You could purchase each item for $1 or more and they were taking the money collected to some families in need. Such a great idea!!
Max had two different ornaments, a plate, a cup, some wrapping paper, and some stationary!


Emery's class made plates, two different ornaments, stationary and an apron!

Close up of Max's art!! Love the stationary with his finger prints!!

And close ups of Emery's goodies!! Love everything!!
But definitely the stationary!! Just so cute to add their sweet little prints!!
Such a FUN event!! We are so BLESSED to be a part of such a wonderful, loving and caring school!! I just can't say enough about St. Paul!! Thank you to all the teachers and staff for LOVING on my babies!! Melts my heart!!

No comments: