Monday, December 31, 2012

"Jingle" and Rudolph Pancakes!!

Oh how I LOVE these two babies!! They have both just become the best of friends latley...Max crawled into to her crib this paritcular morning and was just snuggling with her!! I of course grabbed my camera and just had to snap a pic!! So CUTE!!!
Once we got up and moving Max noticed in the living room that our elf "Jingle" finally made his appearance! He was a little late coming back this year. About 2 weeks before Christmas to be exact....
But he came bearing a gift!! He brought the kids a little Nativity scene book to follow along with each day and add a new piece of the scene. It also had a short bible story and verse to go along with each day and piece. The kids had fun checking it out!!

Max wanted his picture with "Jingle!!"

Then the kids wanted to watch the movie "Elf on the Shelf"!! They didn't take their eyes off the T.V.!! They were busy learning about "Jingle" and what he can do!!
Our Elf was mischevious this year. He just came each day bringing a small treat to the kids...one day it was mini MMs...one day it was bracelets...one day it was Christmas gummies. Like I said just small treats to get the kids excited about Christmas!!

One of the last days before Christmas he brought the kids a Go Fish DVD. If you haven't heard of these guys you need to google them or pull them up the internet. The kids and honestly Craig and I too LOVE them!! They make learning about Jesus FUN and the music is really good!! Our favorite is Jesus Loves Me! It is an awesome arrangement!!


Watching the DVD...dancing and singing along!! Like I said it really is an AWESOME group!! Can't wait to get more of their DVDs or even see them in person!!

Thank you pintrest for this adorable idea!! We kind of changed it up a bit but it turned out so cute!! Max and Emery were so surprised!! Love Max's face in the pic above!!

Oh how I LOVE this time of year!!!

No comments: