Max was STAR of the week at school the last two weeks!! So we decided to do lunch for his classmates on the day of the program!! Here is his little poster!! So fun creating it and having him pick out what pictures he wanted!!
The "STAR"!!!
and his classmates!! Sawyer, Coleman, Bryce, Sadie, Doug, Davis and Max above...
below Mercedes, Ava, Christian, Alex, Alvin, Ellis, and Maddie!! Such a sweet little class. We brought Papa Johns pizza, cheese sticks, apple slices, juice boxes and cookies. They were all so thankful and appreciative!!
Me and my little "STAR!!" Sweetness!! Thanks to Ms. Raegan (one of Max's teachers) for snapping this photo for me!!
A nice little surprise when I got there to set up Emery was having lunch with her class!! I had no idea that their lunches overlap so they see each other in the lunch room on Mon and Thur. So fun!!
So wonderful to have lunch with my little man and share in the craziness of their day. The kids were so giggly and fun to be around. Helped me take my mind off the fact I was taking my CPN test that night. Good news on that...I PASSED!! No more STUDYING and hence why I am finally getting the blog and many other things back on track!! GOD is GOOD!!

No comments:
Post a Comment