My friend Tracy was so sweet to ask the kids and I to go to the Children's Museum this past Tuesday! We had a GREAT time!!
Started out over in the fed ex airplane!! Emery go hooked on the BIG slide and wanted to do it over and over again!! Max loved putting all the packages on the little conveyor belt and watching them go up and come down the mini slide!!
Then off to have a little WATER FUN!!!
"Cheeseee"!! My silly little girl!!
Grocery shopping....Yes PLEASE!!
You could scan the items and actually print a receipt!! So fun!!
Doctor's Area!! Emery grabbed a baby and ran off saying "MINE!"...oh me...the joys of an almost 2 year old ;)
The girls dressing up and watching themselves on the big screen!!
Two little monkeys!!
Max climbing in the mouse trap!!
Emery trying out being a police officer!!
Our little rock band!! The girls were working the stage!! Another area where they could see themselves up on the big screen!! I got some cute little videos of all the girls!
Money...money...money!!
Lunch time at Jason's Deli inside the museum!! Kids all ate so good!!
And I think we all know Emery had a GREAT time as she didn't make it home before falling asleep!!
I forgot my camera but my iphone did a good job of capturing all the fun things we did at the museum!! Sadly I the was Emery's first time and Max's second time at the museum. We took Max for the first time on his first birthday! Thanks again Tracy for a wonderful day!! Hopefully we can do it again soon!!

No comments:
Post a Comment