I honestly have NO IDEA what we did Monday...this is what happens when I blog late...I do know Craig was home with kids while I slept in the morning but after that...not sure...
On Tuesday, the kids and I got up and headed to the donut shop for a little bite to eat before heading to my friend Candice's house. We went over for a little play date/helping get some mirrors down in her master bath. The kids all played so nice together while we worked. It honeslty didn't take long at all to get them down!! Her bathroom remodel turned out so well!! Makes me want to start tackling some projects at home!!
We ran a few errands and then headed home for naps and rest time!! After dinner the kids, Craig and I headed out for a Costco run!!
The kids have a BLAST playing with these bears EVERY time we go to Costco!! We have to at least say hi and touch them once! Ha!! Kids ended up wrestling them this night!! Too cute!!
On wed we got up and headed to Max's 4 year checkup!! Will be posting his 4 year post very soon! It is in the works!! Afterwards we met up with our friends Amy and Cooper at the Germantown Rec! We made it there before our friends so we had a little snack while we waited!!
Then LOTS OF FUN in the SUN!!
Max and Cooper were ALL over the kids area and Emery was all about it too!! We had a picnic lunch and then headed over to the big pool! Max did so well without his puddle jumper!! He was jumping into the 4ft and swimming back over to the 3 ft over and over again with his buddy Cooper!! So proud of our little swimmers!!
All the swimming makes you hungry!! A little snack before heading out!!
Emery didn't make it home before passing out!! Sweet girl!! Gotta love the sweet pictures of a sleeping toddler!! Wednesday night we went to church and took it easy!!
On Thursday I planned to take the kids to Incredible Pizza because I had some gift cards...I texted Candice and told her I was planning to go and she had some gift cards too! So we decided to meet up! However, when got there there was a ton of buses and cars. We walked in and walked out!! It was crazy busy!! We ran over to Chuckie Cheese and it wasn't too bad so we decided to get our play on!!
Lunch Time!! The big kids (aka Ella Kate and Eli) were still out playing!
Max let Emery play air hockey with him!! She really tried hard too!! It was so cute watching them play together!!
Love this pic of Emery watching Candice, Maggie, and Eli ride!! She looked so nervous!! You can't really tell as you can't zoom in like I can on my iphone...
Max made an all time high on the little basketball goal! His high score of 61 points!! He was so excited!! I got it on video on my iphone!!
Sweet little boys!! I love they are just instant friends and they for the most part play really really well together!! Noah is such a sweethear!! He came and got Max to play bowling with him because he wanted to share his last few tokens with his buddy!! Melts my heart!! However...Max decided to have a COMPLETE meltdown because he didn't want to take turns. Seriously!! I mean Noah was being so sweet and Max had to ruin it...oh well...we had a little talk and things got better. We all have our moments ;)
These pictures were taken Thursday night...they CRACK me up!! I mean seriously kids can sleep anywhere and in any position!!
Friday was a FUN...(not really) day...we ran errands, got Max's haircut, and then ate lunch at Stevi B's with our neighbor Jennifer and her three kids Ella, Ryan and Jacob. They had family in town so Mrs. Darla and Caleb joined us too! After lunch we ran home for a bit before meeting back up to bowl together. Skipping Emery's nap wasn't such a great idea...and neither was our bowling exprience..let's just say we were ALL tired and it didn't go as planned. After a few apologies we headed out to have dinner with Daddy!!
Nothing too exciting happened this week...just trying to enjoy our last days of the summer!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment