Sunday, July 1, 2012

Father's Day!!

So...I have a little catching up to do...our internet has been out for almost 2 weeks!! And A LOT has happened in those two weeks!! First up Father's Day FUN!!
I had to work Saturday night so when I got home the kids and I gave Craig his cards and his present (a new iron water hose reel that he can attach to the house). I failed to take pictures as I was slightly exhausted :(
but we did get some good ones at my moms house that night!! Yay!!
My dad (aka Pawpaw) and Max kept watching some game on T.V. hence why their eyes are looking away in some of the pictures!!

Some really CUTE ones of my boys!!
And one of Daddy and Emery!!
A little bribery to get both kids to sit with Craig for a picture!! We are so BLESSED to have one of the most wonderful, amazing, spiritual, caring, and LOVING Daddy in the whole world!!
A HUGE THANKS to my mom (aka Nana) for making some super yummy food for the men in our lives!!
I showed up with the bread and a ice cream cake...my mom did the kabobs, potatoes and salad!! And it was ALL super yummy!!
The BOYS eating!!
Max and Emery helped Pawpaw open his gifts!!
Then it was time for CAKE!! I got an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. It was so so good!! Definitley will have to get one again!!
Emery LOVED it!! Enjoying cake with her Daddy!!
It was a quick little celebration but a good one!!

No comments: