Sunday, July 8, 2012

Max's BiRtHdAy Breakfast!!

On Tuesday JUNE 26th I woke up thinking about the fact that I now have a FOUR year old!! WOW!! Where has the time gone!! Emery and I woke Max up singing "Happy Birthday!" to him using our little people singing birthday cake!! Max LOVED it!!!
Then he came out and saw his Happy Birthday banner and balloons and said "Oh Mommy, this is ALL for me!!! I LOVE it!!!" and "Oh thank you, Mommy!" Such a little sweetie!!

Max and Emery wanted to play with the little people birthday set for a minute while I got our stuff together to head to....
HOWARD'S DONUTS for birthday breakfast!!!

We decided to stay in our pjs and come back home to eat our yummy birthday breakfast!!

We sang "Happy Birthday!!" and then Max made a wish!!
What a yummy and FUN way to start off the day!!
Max was LOVING his fun festivities in the morning to celebrate his BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: