Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Class Hayride/Bonfire!

Today was such a wonderful day!! I took off tonight so we could join in on our Sunday school class hayride/bonfire out at our friends The Hamlin's land!! I loved being able to come home take a little nap and be woken by my two babies jumping into the bed with me after church! I got up and we all had some lunch together and then had another little nap before heading out to our Halloween Party with some dear friends!!

Max was SO EXCITED to be able to finally play in his boxing Halloween costume again!! He just loves his little costume!! And doesn't he just look so adorable!!
And of course Emery looked super cute too dressed up as a little pumpkin!

Love that sweet little smile!! She wouldn't keep the hat on...but I don't blame her!

I tried to get a picture of the two of them together just in case they got their outfits completely filthy before tomorrow.
But Max was more interested in boxing his sister and of course Emery thought it was hilarious!! LOL I guess she is going to be a little rough and tough girl!!

First activity up.... the hay ride to look for candy!!

It was so cute how Angie (pictured below in the brown sweater) made up some clues to lead the kids to a bucket of candy somewhere on the land.

The bigger kids were so excited about finding the clues and figuring out where to go next. The little ones were just excited about the candy :)

It was perfect weather and just beautiful out at the Hamblins!!





Going to the next clue....

Yea for more candy!!



The last clue took the kids to the mini pumpkin patch!! They had to find their pumpkin with their name on the bottom!! Max was oh so excited! He was yelling "Look Mommy this one has M-A-X!! That's me!!" So cute!!

Happy boy!!!

I mean seriously...what kind of face is that!!

We attempted to get ALL the kids together for one big picture....

however....they didn't quite all sit together on the trailer....

but they did a pretty good job of all sitting down for a picture at the same time! LOL

After the candy and pumpkin finding we all headed into the barn for some yummy burgers and hotdogs!!

How cute are these center pieces!! I just LOVE it!!!

Max and Davis eating some dinner!!

Emery didn't want anything but a hotdog bun!! Ha!

After dinner Max went and joined in with the bigger boys to play TACKLE football!!!

I was back at the barn with Emery but Craig told me that Max was actually out there tackling some of the bigger boys!! Too funny!! He is ALL boy!!

Pumpkin PAINTING time!!!

Max ONLY wanted BLUE paint....imagine that!!!

He really got into it and had a lot of fun!!

As it was getting dark the started up the bonfire!! So glad I brought the wagon for Emery to be tucked away safely from the fire! Plus she LOVES it and had fun going on the some wagon rides!!

And Crawford LOVED it too!!! Emery and Crawford are only like a week apart in age!! Such cute babies!!!

Little Bliss insisted on Emery to come and sit with her!! So cute!!

And the last activity of the night...a nighttime hayride!!! Craig and Max went and had a blast!! Max came back telling me all about the Pumpkin Ghost!! Guess they were telling some silly stories as they were riding around in the dark :)

We had such a wonderful time with friends!! I truly feel so blessed to be a part of such an awesome Sunday school class!! A huge thanks to the Hamblins for hosting this get together!! And of course to all that participated to make it a great success!!


No comments: