Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween Chex Mix and a crazy sleeper!

Another Pintrest idea!!! A fall/Halloween chex mix!!

I so should have taken a pick of all the yummies that went into it! But I will just list them for you. We threw in some honey nut cheerios, coco puffs, peanuts, cheese its, chocolate chips, reeses pieces, candy corn, marshmellow pumpkins, and pretzels!
We all thought it turned out yummy! I personally think it looks better than it tastes unless you eat things individually. But most others that have tried it like it all together.

We bagged some of it up to share with our teachers at Max's school! They were oh so excited to get a yummy treat!


This is totally random but hilarious!! I went into Emery's room to cover her up at naptime and found her like this....

Just too funny not to share!! I mean seriously how can you fall asleep like this!


No comments: