This week started out a little crazy...as I got NO SLEEP on Monday. I am really not sure how I got through the day...I ended up picking Max up early from school and tried to lay down while Emery napped. But the girl just WOULD NOT nap! Boo!! The director at Max's school came to me last week and asked if I was willing to start Emery the first of November because they had a spot. At first I was hesitant but now I think it is for the best. It will be nice to actually come home and get some sleep on Mondays after working all night. And I am sure Emery will enjoy getting someone fun to play with on Mondays too!

Today...Craig left for his FIRST
business trip. He left early this morning and won't be back until Thursday night. BOO! Max and Emery had no idea of course....
especially when they get powdered doughnuts for breakfast! This was Emery's first go with them. She LOVED them of course! I only get them every now and then as Max LOVES them so much they are gone rather quickly :)

Max and Emery LOVE playing together in the little climber/clubhouse toy.

I kept covering it up and they would slide down and laugh!

Our
lil cutie!
Max then covered up in the blanket and was running around trying to "scare" Emery and me!

He had a BLAST doing it! Then he finally decided he wanted to be a ghost for Halloween. The past few weeks when you ask him "Max, what do you want to be for Halloween?" he says "Nothing!" I mean seriously. I even told him he wouldn't get candy unless he dressed up and he still said "Nothing!"

And just to be a totally random post...love this sweet sleeping baby!!! She slept for almost 3 hrs today!!! I guess to make up for her no nap yesterday. Max and I also got a little
snoozer in!

After
naptime, we had to take Memphis (aka build a bear tiger) to the Doctor!! His back had come apart and he needed to be sewn back up. I called the store and they said to bring him in because they have a special thread to fix him right up. It only took a few minutes and Memphis was as good as new!

Then we had to go and give Memphis a bath...because Max said he was "dirty!"

We have never done this before...Max had a lot of fun cleaning him up! I really think he just enjoyed pushing the pedal and making the air shoot out of the shower head ;)
After this we headed to Nana and Pawpaws to eat some dinner with them! Love me some family time and of course a little help with the kids! So blessed to have family 10 minutes away to help out when the hubs is gone!! God is so GOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment