A look back at last year of little Miss Emery....

And this year in the SAME dress!! Crazy how much they change in one year!!!

Still has those chubby little cheeks which I LOVE!!

But she is completely DIFFERENT in so many ways!!

If you would have told me a year ago that she was going to be a HAPPY toddler I don't think I would have believed you. Ha! I must say the baby days were a little rough but now it is just so much FUN!!

She is just a sweet little happy girl most of the time!!

She just has this way about her. She can make ANYONE smile!!

And she LOVES to give kisses...to EVERYONE!! LOL

One of her favorite things to do right now...playing peek-a-boo!!!

And one of her NOT SO FAVORITE things....BOWS!!! Ha!!

Just had to share these adorable pictures of Emery. She is quite the little ham these days! She LOVES for me to take her picture. She is even saying "cheeeee" when I try and snap a shot! So cute!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment