Earlier this week the dreaded stomach virus hit our house! Ugh! Craig started us off and Max and I followed. I am not sure that Emery ever really had it but she felt bad and had fever because of her first flu shot. So with that said we stayed home tonight while Craig went to church. Figured I would keep our germs at the house a little longer :)

After bathtime Max wanted to do his dinosaur puzzle. I wasn't sure if I could entertain Emery enough to keep her out of it but Max insisted that she help too!

I have to admit I was a little shocked! Max wanted his sister to HELP!!??? Anyways, we went with it and Emery had a blast!

She was all about it! I gave her all the inside pieces while Max put together the outside pieces!

We had a few mishaps were Emery just knew she was big enough to put the puzzle together to or destroy it....LOL

No worries I quickly got her back to her inside pieces :)

Then when it was time for Max to actually do the inside pieces Emery handed him each one!!

Such a BIG helper!!!

Everyone was happy!!

We finished out puzzle just in time for our snack time and show before bed!

And these two little lovies just snuggled right up and had their snack together! Being so sweet....

Until Emery tried to sneak her hand into Max's snack cup! LOL

And then there was pure sweetness again!!

Oh my goodness!! I just love these two sweet babies!!! The week started out rough but today has been so great! The kids let me clean clean clean and then we had lots of fun playing!! What a GREAT day it has been!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment