I tried Peaches with Emery the other night and she just wasn't so sure about them....

They actually made her gag a little at first.....

This girl has some funny faces!!! We were all cracking up at her trying to eat them!

She actually ate them once I mixed them with some of her cereal! I am wondering if she is going to be a picky eater like her brother.....let's hope not!
2 comments:
I mixed all of Hadley's food for the first 3 weeks or so with cereal, mainly because they were so soupy, but also because she seemed to take them better. Maybe you're right - it's a texture thing.
Hi!
I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment