Sunday, January 30, 2011

5 months!!

Well, our lil peanut turned 5 months just a few days ago!!! It is unreal that in just a few weeks she will be half a year old!!
Miss Emery is getting to be so much FUN! She is playing playing with everything you hand her and of course it ALL goes straight to the mouth! She is grabbing at everything too! There are just so many reasons to LOVE this stage!!!
Our feeding schedule is down to 4 6oz bottles at usually 8am, 12pm, 4pm, and 8pm but of course that varies on times daily because Emery likes her OWN schedule...ha! I am still trying fruits right now. She eats cereal mixed with fruit in between her morning bottles and in between her night bottles. She is really doing better with eating cereals now but she lets us know when she doesn't want it! She already has such a little attitude (I have NO idea where she gets that from.....LOL!) Notice the pic below...this girl LOVES her bottle! She usually puts her hands over her face like that and closes her eyes while she eats...unless there are a lot of people around or Max is acting crazy then she is easily distracted..... Still pumping breastmilk for her but not sure how much longer that is going to last. My supply has dropped drastically even though I have quite a bit in the freezer just not sure how much longer it will all last!

Trying PEARS for the first time....wasn't so sure at first but she actually eats them better than any of the other fruits we have tried. We have tried Apples, Pears, and Bananas!

I made this little pillowcase dress for her last week and she was making me laugh the entire time we were doing our infamous chair pics because she kept trying to get the paisleys off the dress! There is definitely nothing wrong with this girls sight now!!!

Trying to taste them here! HA! I told you she puts EVERYTHING in her mouth!!!

Still not the greatest sleeper....She usually takes a 30min to hr morning nap and a long afternoon nap. We have no schedule on times I usually just know when she needs to go down by the way she is acting. The only thing that stays the same is bedtime. She likes her bottle at 8 or 8:30 and then she is off to bed. Now she wakes up at any given time....lately she seems to like to get up at 4 or 5am and want to play! Ugh!! I am hoping that this is just a little phase!

She has found her little voice and she is making baby noises all the time! It is quite hilarious because she thinks she needs to hold her tongue out the entire time she is "talking"! She smiles ALL the time! I just love how easy it is to make her smile or laugh!

Our lil priss is weighing in at 16lbs!! I haven't measured her length! Oops! I need to do that!
Clothes 3-6 months but probably could put her in some 6-9months now.
Diapers Size 3
Shoes Size 2
Likes: Being held, Rainforest Jumper, Bouncy seat, Playmat, Being played with and talked to, Eating, Riding in the car (I do this on the days I can't get her to sleep and wala she is out like a light!) and she just ADORES her brother Max
Dislikes: Being left alone, Not being held (ha), She doesn't like ANYTHING if she is the least bit tired or hungry ( I told you this girl has attitude...LOL)!!!
Little Emery I have to say that we are all SO TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!! Your daddy, brother and I just are amazed with all the new things you are doing daily! We are truly enjoying you and just love spending our days with you! God has blessed us with an amazing little girl!

No comments: