Our little princess is 20 weeks today!

She is really starting to show some of her personality! She is such a smiley girl when she is getting exactly what she wants! Ha! Emery is really starting to babble, coo, laugh, cackle, and blow raspberries! I love just listening to her talk to us or herself! It is so cute! She will mimic you when you blow raspberries at her too! I just LOVE it! I have some video of it I will have to post when I get a chance!

Emery is sitting supported very well and she will even try and sit up by herself in her
carseat, swing, bouncy seat, etc. She gets frustrated very easily since she isn't quite big enough or strong enough to
situp by herself just yet! She is rolling all over. I can't just lay her down and expect her to be where I left her anymore....

She is really into grabbing toys and trying to get them into her mouth! It is crazy how much they change week to week. Emery just seems to really be blossoming these past few weeks....now if we could just sleep all night and not have so many fussy periods we would be ALL GOOD in the Lawson house!

Look at that BIG girl sitting up so good!!! She is weighing about 15lbs 3oz. Wearing size 3-6 month clothes and a size 3 diaper!! Still a size 1 shoe!

I just LOVE this little girl! Even if she can be difficult at times you just take one look at her and your heart melts!!!

Especially when she is doing this....
awww pure sweetness!!!

Little Miss Emery we are just head over heels in LOVE with you! You are such a blessing to us and we thank GOD everyday for you....(even the days I am asking if anyone wants to take you home with them...
LOL).... We truly cannot imagine our life without her!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment